HKI is a non-profit organization dedicated to saving and improving the sight and lives of the worlds vulnerable by combating the causes and consequences of blindness, poor health and malnutrition.
HKI/Nepal is working to improve the nutritional status of women and young children through evidence based research and programs. Helen Keller International (HKI), CARE, FHI 360, Nepali Technical Assistance Group (NTAG), Equal Access Nepal (EAN), Environment and Public Health Organization (ENPHO), Vijaya Resource development Centre (VDRC) is implementing USAID funded Suaahara II Program (SP II) in 40 districts, applications are invited from interested, committed, dynamic team players and experienced Nepali nationals for the following positions:
Detailed Job Description / Requirements:
Helen Keller International (HKI)/Nepal, an International non-profit organization (INGO) working in nutrition and food security in partnership with the USAID-funded Suaahara & Sabal Program seeks application from energetic and self- motivated Nepalese citizens for the following position:
- Responsible for accounting of all incoming and outgoing financial transactions.
- Forecast (liquidation plan) and request cash transfers from Kathmandu.
- Visit partner NGO, review their system and train/coach them for their financial improvement.
- Review, comment and finalize the partner NGO’s monthly financial report and then forward to Kathmandu office.
- Logistic support for program staff & responsible for compliance and audit.
Requirement for the role:
- Bachelor’s degree in management or any relevant discipline.
- A Minimum 3 years of work experience National/International agencies
- Familiar with FAMAS accounting software will be an added value.
- Direct experience in reporting on grants to partners and donors.
- Excellent computer skills (including Microsoft Word & Excel, Power point
Interested and qualified candidates are encouraged to apply.
Submission to: Nepal.firstname.lastname@example.org
- A cover letter
- Updated CV
- Three references with full contact details (mobile number and e-mail address), one reference should be of current employer.
Deadline for Submission: September 19, 2018 , before 5PM.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for the selection process.
Helen Keller International promotes workforce diversity and is an equal opportunities employer.
This job vacancy is also published in JobsNepal.com