Helen Keller International (HKI)/Nepal, an International non-profit organization (INGO) working in nutrition and food security in partnership with the USAID-funded Sabal Program seeks application from energetic and self- motivated Nepalese citizens for the following Sindhuli based position.
|Position||Description||Requirement for the role|
|Monitoring and Evaluation Officer – 1
|· Develop specific components of the MEAL system (e.g. use of on-line mobile technology; data forms and templates).
· Monitor and evaluate the effectiveness of components and adjust to increase effectiveness.
· Develop and review monitoring checklists of program activities.
· Translate checklists into Nepali, as required.
· Support program team for evaluation management during periodic evaluation of project interventions at field.
· Develop regular trend analysis of complaints and share it with project team as per protocols.
· Carry out preliminary investigation and prepare preliminary report.
· Lead design and execution of operational research along with technical officers in the districts.
· Any other tasks assigned by line manager.
· Bachelor’s Degree in Statistics, Economics, Development Studies, M & E or related Social Sciences.
· Three years’ experience in health/ nutrition and food security /livelihood related programs.
· Experience of conducting data quality assessments will be an added advance.
· Experience in M&E systems, Database set up, management.
Interested and qualified candidates are encouraged to apply.
Submission to: Nepal.email@example.com
- A cover letter
- Updated CV
- Minimum of three reference contact details (mobile and e-mail), including current employer.
Deadline for Submission: COB January 30, 2019
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for the selection process.
Helen Keller International promotes workforce diversity and is an equal opportunities employer